Sadguru Ignites (Book):
- Sadguru Ignites is a compilation of 50 thought-provoking questions from the Enlightened Master that kindle the inner quest for true happiness.
- Each question is accompanied with endearing and impactful illustrations.
- Please click here to purchase.
Latest updates from Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care (SRLC)
Anaemia Mukt Valsad:
- On the occasion of Pujya Gurudevshri’s 56th Birthday, Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre announces an ambitious target of ‘Anaemia Mukt Valsad’.
- This is a holistic multi-level long-term plan to manage and significantly reduce the incidence of Nutritional Deficiency Anaemia.
- In India, more than 60 crore people suffer from anaemia. In Valsad District alone, 76% of women in the age 15-49 years and 88% of children from the age of 6 months to 5 years are Anaemic.
- This mass screening programme will use state-of-the-art Haemoglobin Testing Systems with the aim of screening lakhs of patients per year.
- The goal is to screen the entire valsad district consisting of 5 talukas including 28 towns, 434 villages and covering total areas of 3008 sq. kms. To achieve this, various mobile hospital vans will traverse the remotest villages of Valsad District.
- Mini-servers have been installed in every van to facilitate seamless internet connectivity.
- Patients’ socio-demographic, medication and treatment data will also be captured via iPads. Using patient data, ASHA workers will do follow-ups of these patients.
- The conceptualisation of the software and the infrastructure has been done in-house by sevaks of the Mission.
Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care Mega Camp
- On the occasion of Pujya Gurudevshri’s 56th Birthday, SRLC announces Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care Mega Camp.
- This is a major initiative which will utilise the model perfected over decades by the Mission, to benefit new regions across India. This multispeciality initiative will feature programmes to meet the needs of the region. Any one mega-camp would comprise various programmes such as below:
- Multispeciality medical camps covering all medical disciplines including surgery, general medicine, Cardiology, Paediatrics etc.
- Viklang camps
- Anaemia screenings and treatments
- Cancer awareness and education
- Workshops for girls on women empowerment, nutrition and self-reliance
- Health and Sanitation Sessions
- Financial Literacy Sessions
- Workshops on awareness about Government Schemes
- Nutritional gardens training
- Yoga practice and training
- Ahimsa Awareness workshops
- These camps will also feature screenings of dramas such as Yugpurush and Bharat Bhagya Vidhata
- You may contribute to this mega project in kind by giving it your time and efforts, by providing various resources like medical supplies, food & stay arrangements for volunteers, or by helping in connecting with local NGOs and hospitals.
- To sponsor a Mega Camp, please contact Dr. Bijal Mehta +91 9819951135.
- On the pious occasion of the 56th Birthday of Pujya Gurudevshri, 560 animals will be saved from being sent to slaughterhouses and will be reinstated in appropriate animal shelter homes.
- The next pravachan at Yogi Sabhagruh will be held on Sat, 15 Oct 2022, in the evening from 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- On this occasion, further announcements will be made regarding the various programmes to be held in December 2022. Registrations for the events in December will begin from 15 Oct, 2022.