Amongst the numerous conveniences of technology, applications on mobile phones (popularly called apps) have become almost all pervasive.
To enhance our spiritual journey, we have now been blessed with ‘Self Connect’, a multipurpose application embedded with a sadhana organiser, mood tracker, task manager and diary. The sadhana tool helps track spiritual disciplines and rituals; the moods section allows the gauging of moods on a daily basis; a tab on seva assignments can be kept through the task manager and introspection notes from meetings etc. can be jotted in the notes section. The hourly connect tool further strengthens one’s connection with the Divine through an hourly notification.
To start using the app kindly read the instructions given below:
- This app is currently available for Android devices like smart phones, tablets. Currently Android version 3.0 onwards are supported. Please make sure to check your OS version before purchasing the app.
- Once you purchase the subscription you will receive an email with subscription code.
- Visit the following link to create your profile. Please keep the subscription code handy. www.srmd.org/self-connect-app
- Once your profile is created, you will receive the user name and password in your email.
- Alternatively, you can directly search for the app on the Google Play store using keywords such as "SelfConnect" or "Shrimad Rajchandra Mission"
- Once you launch the app for the first time on your device, you will be asked to enter your user name and password.
- The Self Connect subscription has lifetime validity. You need to purchase a new subscription in case you change your device (your data will be restored on the new device).
- Please make sure your device is connected to the internet at least once in 48 hours to allow automatic and regular backup of your data.